A pallet inverter is a device used to move pallets while they are filled with supplies. The main purpose of using a pallet inverter is the need to swiftly replace a damaged or improperly placed pallet without stacking the entire load onto another pallet. Pallets can be turned around manually, but it takes a lot of time and effort. An electrical rotating pallet inverter can do so rapidly.
Pallet inverters or turners as they’re called may seem expensive at first, but it pays off over time by increasing productivity and making operations more cost-effective. The pallet inverters are normally a large piece of equipment, less manpower is required to handle it, thereby making it beneficial equipment for the warehouse. Pallet inverter allows professionals to do their duties properly and decreases worker injuries.
Toppy Srl was earlier a production company for machinery and trolleys for the graphic sector. later they added more options of machinery and trolleys for different sectors. Now they are the leading source among all Italian companies where moving heavy loads are required. The Toppy retourneur de palette is designed and manufactured in their Bologna factory.
Benefits of Pallet Inverter
Less Damage to Products and Labours
You can help to reduce the amount of product destruction that takes place in your warehouse by turning the pallets over. The products are better protected from jolts and other shocks.
Pallet inverters are simple to implement into various material handling operations because of their adaptable designs and functionality. These machines can complete laborious and repetitive lifting, hauling, and orientation tasks. These features help businesses save time and make more efficient use of their workforce. Broken items can be taken out and replaced without having to manually unload and reload the entire load.
Reduced Labour Cost
By using a pallet inverter, you can save labour costs associated with your warehouse operations. This is because it can make it easier to change some of the tasks involved in loading and unloading goods. Attempting to move or reposition large, heavy objects by hand frequently results in inadvertent product damage, which increases the risk of staff or customer injury. Pallet turners reduce production disruptions and labour costs for businesses by automating such jobs.
Types of Pallet Inverters
- Manual pallet inverters – They are used in small warehouses where they are operated manually.
- Electric pallet inverters – They work by electricity and are used in larger warehouses where heavy items are loaded and unloaded.
- Pneumatic pallet inverters – These machines, which work on air pressure, are frequently found in larger warehouses.
Purpose of Pallet Inverter
- Pallet inverters make it possible to easily reach and remove broken items that are stacked at the bottom of a load without having to physically rearrange the items.
- Pallet inverters can move items from expensive, durable storage pallets to less expensive, disposable shipping pallets for distribution purposes.
- These devices can also rotate large, heavy objects that are difficult to turn by hand.
- Pallet inverters can rotate substantial material stacks, such as those made of sheets, paperboards, or laminated goods.
A forklift can damage the item and heavy and large items may lose balance, but that is not the case with pallet inverters. Purchasing a pallet inverter is a long-term investment, therefore, buy from a reputable company that provides sturdy and durable machinery.